Press "Enter" to skip to content

Pro-Life Group Says Google Banned Its Ads In ‘Dramatic And Unprecedented Move’

Amnon Free Press/Central Press Syndicate, USA. Read, Enjoy and Share the Latest US News Updates.

The pro-life group Live Action claimed Tuesday that Google banned “all” Live Action ads, accusing the tech company of siding “squarely with extremist pro-abortion political ideology.”

“They aren’t hiding their bias anymore,” Lila Rose, Live Action founder and president, said in a statement. “Google’s censorship baldly reveals that the corporation is in the pocket of the abortion industry.”

dailycallerlogo

Live Action said in a press release that Google banned the promotion of “all” the organization’s ads, including its “Baby Olivia” ad as well as one about the Abortion Pill Reversal hotline, which is managed by a team of medical professionals, according to the pro-life group.

Other News:   US Military Court Rules Bump Stock Isn’t a Machine Gun

“By restricting scientific information related to abortion pill reversal and other life-saving options, while accepting paid ads promoting life-ending abortions, Google has chosen to operate by an outrageously dishonest and blatant double standard,” Rose said in a statement. “The consequence is devastating—more women and girls will be marketed abortions through Google platforms, without also being offered life-affirming options.”

Rose said that Google “disingenuously” cited “unreliable claims” as why they banned the promotion of the abortion pill reversal ad, adding in a tweet that Live Action’s abortion pill reversal ads had been previously approved by Google and had been running for over four months, “spending over $170,000 & directing 100s of moms to the abortion pill reversal hotline.”

Other News:   GM Digs in With LG Corp. to Speed a Fix for Bolt Battery Fires

Rose described the purported ban as a “dramatic and unprecedented move.”

Google did not immediately respond to requests for comment from The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities for this original content, email licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Have an opinion about this article? To sound off, please email letters@DailySignal.com and we’ll consider publishing your edited remarks in our regular “We Hear You” feature. Remember to include the URL or headline of the article plus your name and town and/or state. 

Other News:   There Will Never Be Another Norm Macdonald

The post Pro-Life Group Says Google Banned Its Ads In ‘Dramatic And Unprecedented Move’ appeared first on The Daily Signal.

To continue reading this news article, follow the link to the news website.

For any inquiries, contact Amnon Free Press (Amnon Jobi Jakony) by writing to editor [at] amnonfreepress.com. Discover a world of hyper-local news below.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *