Press "Enter" to skip to content

Pele transferred out of intensive care, says hospital

Amnon Free Press/Central Press Syndicate, USA. Read, Enjoy and Share the Latest US News Updates.

September 15, 2021

SAO PAULO (Reuters) – Pele has been moved out of intensive care and into a general room after the Brazilian soccer great underwent surgery to remove a tumor in his right colon, Sao Paulo’s Albert Einstein hospital said on Tuesday.

Other News:   Pennsylvania Lawmakers Considering Allowing Virtual Meeting Options for Local Governance

The hospital added in the statement that the 80-year-old is in good clinical condition.

A three-time World Cup winner, Pele was admitted to hospital earlier this month after a tumour in his right colon was found during routine tests. The tumour was removed and sent for analysis.

Other News:   Afghan Women Chant “Death to America” at Pro-Taliban Rally on 20th Anniversary of 9/11 After Biden Arms Them with Weapons (VIDEO)

Pele has suffered from hip problems for years and cannot walk unaided. His public appearances were already being cut before the COVID-19 pandemic and since then he has made few unnecessary forays outside his house near Santos.

Other News:   CIA’s Bid to Throttle Down Chinese Espionage May Be Easier Said Than Done: Experts

(Reporting by Eduardo Simoes, editing by Pritha Sarkar)

To continue reading this news article, follow the link to the news website.

For any inquiries, contact Amnon Free Press (Amnon Jobi Jakony) by writing to editor [at] amnonfreepress.com. Discover a world of hyper-local news below.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *